Are you interested in:
- Working toward a worthwhile community service goal with a group of interesting, friendly and cooperative individuals?
- Having a chance to apply your personal skills and talents to solving problems and brainstorming with a dedicated group of volunteers?
- Learning a lot of information about the community you live and/or work in?
- Feeling good by helping others?
- Being introduced to exciting new ideas and experiences?
Friends Volunteer Opportunities
- Keiki Reading Time – If anyone is interested in helping with this project, contact the Library.
- Dotty Nakea Memorial Speaker Program – If you would like to make a presentation on a topic of general interest to our North Shore community, recommend a speaker, or suggest a topic, contact Laura McConnell by email.
- Video taping – If you would be able to video tape some of the presentations, contact the Branch Manager at the library. The library has video tape equipment.
- Art On The Walls – Youth art work to be displayed at library. We can always use some volunteers to pick up art from the schools or help with the displaying of youth art. Contact Laura McConnell by email.
- Display Cases – We have a variety of subjects that we focus on in our cases. If you have an idea or materials to display, contact Laura McConnell by email. Display cases shall NOT be used for commercial purposes.
- Book Sale – To help organize books during the months prior to the sale or work during the sale, or to donate books for the sale, contact Steve Sobel by email.
- Book Shelving – Contact the Librarian at 826-4310.
- Start a New Program – Do you have an idea for a new program or activity at the Princeville Public Library? Contact Laura McConnell by email.