Your membership directly supports the library and entitles you to certain benefits. Among these is the opportunity to shop earlier than the general public at the quarterly Book Sale so you can find the best selection. Another is the satisfying feeling of having done something simple and easy that goes a long way to support your community!
- Membership runs from January through December. You must rejoin every year.
- To join, choose one of the four levels above and fill out an application form.
- You can download the application form from this website, or pick up a form in the library. Simply print and fill out the form. Then:
- Deposit the completed form (along with your check) in the Friends’ wooden box located at the Princeville Public Library
- Mail both the completed form and check to: Friends of the North Shore Library at Princeville P.O. Box 223007 Princeville, HI 96722
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer to pay via PayPal, please follow the PayPal links above, and mail or drop off your application form.
Questions? Please contact us.